|As a Manufacturers’ Representative you are some of the most dynamic people in the business community. You are a unique and special type of entrepreneur. You were born to be a salesperson. You are known for your wide circle of influence.You fly tens of thousands of miles each year to meet and greet; drive even more. You are always staying ahead of the curve. You are one of the most successful business owners in the U.S. In a nutshell, you are a traveling, golf-loving, hard-working, hard-playing, social animal. Yet, you have been largely ignored by the investment community.
You deserve the same quality service and care that you provide to your customers and principals.
You could benefit from working with me.
When you do I assure you we will add value to your financial well-being.
Assuming this interests you let’s have a telephone conversation. In that call you will pretend you have already hired me. We will review your individual Investment and Retirement Plan and I will share with you the disciplined approach I take to investing.
This is the best and frankly only way to know if my expertise is exactly what you are looking for.
If not based on our conversation the information you receive could transform your accounts.
A bold claim.
Dozens of my clients will tell you based on the results they received from Balser Wealth Management their financial well-being improved significantly. So much so my fee was inconsequential!
It’s your move. Call 440-934-3114 or email:firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Keynote Speaker
- Physicians Only
- Reps Only
- Adapting to the Markets Puts Points on the Board
- “Pound for Pound”
- The Crowd Can Make You a Millionaire
- Game-Changer Investing
- Pie-Eyed Over Pie Charts
- It’s Time to Separate Fact From Fiction
- Can Playing Poker Make You a Better Investor?
- Did You Miss the Last Market Run-Up?
- Mission: Impossible
- Do You Have Time to Stop and Lace Up Your Sneakers
- A Day at the Races Stepping Up to the Betting Windows of Investing
- Understanding the Risk Reward Sides of Investing
- The Times They Are A Changin’ the Case for a “Structural Bull Market”
- How Much is an Investment Manager Going to Cost Me
- Investment Advice From a Wise Man
- Free Portfolio Review